14. Juni 2016

redemption



I spent most of my life adapting into given circumstances or trying to fight against the circumstances, act or react because of the circumstances, keeping inside a sad picture of a beautiful happy end, how I dreamed to do things differently, if I could only have the right surroundings. I didn't take the time to think about the very foundation of my believes all created, given and perpetuated by people's good intentions. People like me. I was to busy to reflect and change my views, so I kept my good intentions in a world of given views. My life could go on like this, if love wouldn't knock me out in unexpected rounds.

I give up all great actions
Now I'm standing here
tall, relaxed, ready to hear,
accept the sentence of a life I've been living in fear,
waiting for an other one,
of a great dream that was always near

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© 2010-2020 · pantopia · impressum