13. November 2015

premiere

Six weeks ago,
I was ordinary and pathetic.
Just like you.
But who am I now?
Account manager?
Assassin?
Or just another tool who was mind-fucked into killing his father?
I am all of these.
And I am none of these.
Who am I now?
This is not me fulfilling my destiny.
This is not me following in my father's footsteps.
This is definitely not me saving the world.

- Still trying to figure out who you are?

This is not me.
This is just a motherfucking decoy.

- Oh, fuck.

This is me taking control.
From Sloan,
from the Fraternity,
from Janice, from billing reports,
from ergonomic keyboards,
from cheating girlfriends and sack-of-shit best friends.
This is me taking back control
of my life.

- What the fuck have You done lately?

wanted (2008)
© 2010-2020 · pantopia · impressum