29. Mai 2023

My D-Day

In my life for complex personal reasons quiet honestly I couldn't fit in my life. Not at school, not at home, not in the world around me. So, from an early age I had to make up my mind, if I was going to fit in an chop myself or try to find a way or rather a way of ways to introduce myself or even introduce my way of living and have people accepting me the way I am. But first I had to discover who, how, why, what I really am and then decide what exactly I'm gong to do about it. It took many decades, 3 decades I even spent away from home, from my country, my people, my childhood memorized customs, places, friends, sounds, smells, ... impressions reinforcement.
Until I found my way of dealing with things and being ok with myself. Then I came back home to test the results of my transformation in dealing with what was hurting me so much that I didn't feel like living my life but rather living in reality show of endless episodes mostly written, directed, and put into scene by other voices, without ever getting to meet the source.

So only when I return home or when I went home as I prefer to call it cause I was not the same person who left this unnatural environment, this cultural landscape, this reality bubble, this life in a glass bowl deprived from meaning, I started realising what exactly had happened to me and what is the difference between my authentic self and my well trained self among all these professional cultural actors. The funny thing is that in Greek the art of acting is called hypocritisy, just a syllable away from hypocrisy. So it's not too far-fetched to call the people, stuck in there cultural bubble for thousands of years without being able to even prove its practicality in real life any more as an effective and efficient educational system for the real world, hypocrites.
Becoming aware and conscious of these facts made me want to conceptualize me observations and experiences. I found that my system is the triangulation of the lifetime thought, the philosophies of three distinct people. Elio d'Anna, Ray Dalio and John Demartini. So I could go on calling it My D-Day, the operation to end the cultural world war on my psyche.

Trust your transformational path, when honestly expressing yourself!

© 2010-2020 · pantopia · impressum