20. Mai 2017

Proclamation of the independend State of Pantopia

Dear friends!

All my life I’ve been looking to go as far as any of my heroes on earth and then make a step of my own beyond.
At school was geometry and physics the scientific approach that caught my attention, originally practiclal and theoretical rather than theatrical. The scientists I admired the most were Germans and as far as the study area is concerned the state of art appeared to be computers. So when I finished school I took off to computer engineering and landed in computer science. I was brought up in a rather military environment so I developed some discipline and a fixed mind. A schoolarship in gdr didn’t bother me much and after 1989 I went on in brd through the open gate in order to establish and improve the skills. So my way went on in united Germany of that firstly euphoric and then troubled time.
Self-initiated study of philosophy, mythology and comparative religion was the field of my heart, so I developed my passion and discovered the meaning of compassion.
Participating in a long-term passive and active teaching helped me to refine my beans of knowledge.
In 2001 after a major crisis I started exercising body-mind integration in terms of performance as well as of excellence to find myself in the Kenbukai school of aikido teaching of Watanabe-Sensei and his co-workers, who helped me to compress the finely ground beans.
The Japanese concept of budo proclaims that the essence of martial arts is the unification of the three: technique, body and heart.
Amazingly we find a trinity in many concepts but I won’t go further into this now and whether there might be all equivalent.
Why budo, theater and democracy, science and religion? Why all these fragmented fields of human research and activities? Why the fragmentation of knowledge at all?
To me the life journey is about accomplishing the human experience in a unique journey in a social environment.
Here I’d like to quote William Blake:
“I must create a system or be enslaved by another man’s; I will not reason and compare: My business is to create.”
I developed my own concept since a while, because to me the next level of society is towards collaborative mastery. In my simple words, living among friends and working in co-creation and mutual benefit rather than profit.
I believe my approach can be also a good role-model for our ill times. This is the clear result of my full hearted quest for thirty years and I feel highly inspired to make now the next step and push the button.
I declare the moral independency of the cultural state of ‘Pantopia’.
© 2010-2020 · pantopia · impressum